- Monday July 14: 6am–8am and 5pm–7pm
- Tuesday July 15: 6am–8am and 5pm–7pm
- Wednesday July 16: 6am–8am and 5pm–7pm
- Thursday July 17: 6am–8am and 5pm–7pm
- Friday July 18: 6am–8am and 11pm until 1am on Saturday 19 July
- Saturday July 19: 11am–1pm and 11pm until 1am on Sunday 20 July
- Sunday July 20: 5pm–7pm
- Monday July 21: 6am–8am and 5pm–7pm.
- Continue to dial 999 as normal. Be aware that calls may be prioritised.
- Take extra care on the roads – slow down, drive to the conditions and be considerate of other road users
- Smoke alarms - make sure you've got one and check it works.
- Know what to do in the event of a fire - get out, stay out and dial 999.
- Share fire safety - talk to friends and family.
Kindly Note: An Updated version of this blogpost, will ALWAYS be found on the website E&OE google.com/+JulianBray All Enquiries 01733 345581 >>>> Police 101. Emergency 999. Crimestoppers 0800 555 111. <<<< CLICK ON RSS PANEL BELOW TO SEE ALL LATEST POST UPDATES & LATER BREAKING NEWS ADDITIONS . .