• Continue to dial 999 as normal. Be aware that calls may be prioritised.
• Smoke alarms - make sure you've got one and check it works.
• Know what to do in the event of a fire - get out, stay out and dial 999.
• Share fire safety - talk to friends and family.
• Ensure any open fires or candles are fully extinguished and disposed of safely.
• Plan your escape route if there is a fire in your home and close doors when you go to bed.
• Do not overload electrical sockets and turn off appliances when not in use.
• Don’t make any unnecessary road journeys and take extra care when driving.
Kindly Note: An Updated version of this blogpost, will ALWAYS be found on the website E&OE google.com/+JulianBray All Enquiries 01733 345581 >>>> Police 101. Emergency 999. Crimestoppers 0800 555 111. <<<< CLICK ON RSS PANEL BELOW TO SEE ALL LATEST POST UPDATES & LATER BREAKING NEWS ADDITIONS . . http://feeds.feedburner.com/BraysDuckhouseBlog