- Continue to dial 999 as normal. Be aware that calls may be prioritised.
- Smoke alarms - make sure you've got one and check it works.
- Know what to do in the event of a fire - get out, stay out and dial 999.
- Share fire safety - talk to friends and family.
- Ensure any open fires or candles are fully extinguished and disposed of safely.
- Plan your escape route if there is a fire in your home and close doors when you go to bed.
- Do not overload electrical sockets and turn off appliances when not in use.
- Don’t make any unnecessary road journeys and take extra care when driving.
E&OE google.com/+JulianBray All Enquiries 01733 345581 BROADCAST ISDN DIRECT LINK: 01733 345020 [G722 Codec] . . http://feeds.feedburner.com/BraysDuckhouseBlog