|Helen O'Driscoll (Police, Community Safety Officer, Peterborough - Southern)|
We have had quite a few shed/garage burglaries as follows:
- Alconbury Close, Stanground - padlock forced and several items stolen including golf equipment, a wicker chair and some stepladders.
- Chaffinch Lane, Hampton Vale - two cycles stolen from insecure garage.
- Setchfield Place, Woodston - Cycle stolen from garage along with child's seat and wooden toys
- Dry Leys, Orton Longueville - garage door forced and a mountain bike and tools stolen.
- Ferryview, Orton Wistow - lock forced on shed and men's mountain bike stolen.
Thefts from vehicles:
- Flamborough Close, Woodston - money and sunglasses stolen
- Chaffinch Lane, Hampton Vale - cash and a jacket stolen
- Edmund Drive, Hampton Vale - sunglasses and a sports bag stolen
- Viking Court, Stanground - both sets of index plates stolen
- Mercian Court, Stanground - rear index plate stolen
The PBRO TRIB comments: The list above is a bl**dy disgrace, there is no other word for it. It's getting to the stage within Park Farm, Stanground, &Woodston that we have a new crimewave on our hands. Until the savage budget cuts, we would see visible policing, and PCSO's walking our minibeats. Where are they? What is the local councillor doing about it. Ask him.
E&OE google.com/+JulianBray Tel:+44 (0) 1733 345581 (Option: Reportophone enhanced) ISDN COOBE LINK: +44 (0) 1733 345020 [G722 & ATX Codecs] IPHONE 0743 303 145 http://feeds.feedburner.com/BraysDuckhouseBlog