We strongly suggest you copy off / enlarge this handy Fireworks Safety Guide, discuss it with your children and co-workers, pin copies on notice boards, and in classrooms.
On a practical level always ensure full buckets of water are available, and never ever go back to a firework if it does not ignite first time! Spent Sparklers have a metal core and will still be red hot, long after the 'sparkle' has gone. Always put them in a nearby bucket of water.
Keep pets inside, curtains closed and always check any bonfire for sleeping hedgehogs before igniting...
|Peterborough Tribune : Park Farm Neighbourhood Watch |
https://parkfarmneighbourhoodwatch.blogspot.com E&OE google.com/+ Julian Bray Editor Tel:+44 (0) 1733 345581 .